THAT STAPLE HANDBAG

in , by Anonymous, March 29, 2020
You can never have too many bags, right? Well that’s what I tell myself.

Being a lover of all bags, I can never have too many and that does mean in every style and colour!

For my 2020 new year resolution I told myself to sort out all my bags, the ones I use a lot and the ones I barely ever use. They could be sold or taken to the charity shop, and then try and be sensible with my (slightly ridiculous) bag habit.
However, my boyfriend's family got me this beautiful cute grey handbag for Christmas, and I LOVE IT.


I am always loving a new bag in my collection (even though I’m trying to reduce them), especially one as versatile as this one, because it comes with me everywhere!

I find bags that aren’t a smaller size more difficult to handle because I always end up having to declutter them, (I always end up with random bits at the bottom).

Although I am a lover of all bags, this grey one is slightly different to any in my collection. It has a fully chained strap which is something new to me as I always have material straps before. Not only that, the strap can either be long so it can go across you or beside you, or you can fold the chain and have two mini straps on your shoulder. Yes, I did get a little excited about this bit.



Basically, I am just obsessed with this bag and if you haven’t got one I highly recommend you do! (just kidding, but it is an essential)

Forgot to mention that the bag is from New look, and they always kill it in the accessories section! Everyone knows that, right?

New look actually has this bag in 4 other colours which I haven’t got my hands on yet but no doubt I will, at some point. The black with gold chain will definitely be my next purchase!

I’ll leave the link below in case you want to shop any of the colours, and let me know what you think!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Georgia Ellen · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS