JULY AIMS AND GOALS

in , , , by Anonymous, June 28, 2020
*Inspired by @thatgirlcalledjade.louise

Hello (nearly) July, where did June and the 4 months before that go?

June has been a weird month. I handed in my 2nd year of Uni modules and after that I was a bit lost. I bought a planner to help, but I won’t tell you too much about that as I have a blog post coming soon!

Even though things are slowly going back to normal, the world situation is still very mad, so I thought giving myself some goals would be a perfect way to help motivate myself through another month. 




1) Writing a to - do list every morning so I have something ready for the day really helps motivate me, even if it’s small or simple things. I started this mid June and found it quite helpful, (even if I didn’t stick to it every day) but I want to stick to it this month and see how we go, especially as third year work is approaching. 

2) Linking to the first point of writing a to - do list, I also want to make sure that I am not being too hard on myself. I find that I am quite strict with myself when it comes to not doing what I originally wanted to do, or only having 2 things ticked off my list. I don’t even realise I am doing it most of the time, but it's something I'm going to work on this month.

3) Start my Third year Uni research, and organise it in folders so I have everything in order. I am a nightmare for saving things randomly and then get annoyed when I can’t find something! Third year is for more personal ideas and going into something specific that I want to do, rather than a module set, so I want to know exactly what I’m doing before it all gets too mad!

4) Be ahead of my blog writing is really important this month! I want to have a more organised plan of what is going to be posted when, especially as I start working more in depth into third year, I want to be on top of myself! This is so helpful for me because I like it to be organised, and that way I can create content to go along with the posts and not stress myself out! I also maybe (definitely) will be going back to work this month too, so I need to be ahead.




5) CONTENT! 

In June I took full advantage of experimenting with content inside as it was something totally new to me, and I am finding it easier to find my style more and more. Home shooting has become quite interesting for me and I definitely want to carry on with some home shooting even when things go back to 'normal'.  I think it would be beneficial to keep on top of content and dedicate 2 days of the week to shooting and being creative. Recently I have been braving shooting a little bit outside, again something I have not done before but I actually really love. I have a few plans for content when things are much more normal, especially with @emilyclaireskinner, which is SO exciting!

6) Keep up all the organisation!

Don’t forget to check out my instagram,  and subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a post!

Gee x
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Georgia Ellen · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS