SELF CARE - NAIL EDITION - MY COLLECTION

in , , by Anonymous, May 17, 2020
Who loves a pamper? Definitely Me.

To me, having a pamper with some of my favourite products is self care, especially during lockdown. I have had so many pamper days now i've lost count, (not that I was counting anyway but you know what I mean). 

Doing something that adds to me feeling good always does the trick, whether that is a face mask, hair mask, doing a full face just for the sake of it (saying that, I have barley worn makeup the whole of lockdown), or just having a cuppa with a film.

On a 'normal' day to day basis, I love to have my nails done and if they aren't done I just don't feel right. Whether that is in a salon, or to paint my own I like to have them looking nice, and it really makes me feel good, even when I'm having a duvet day. 

During lockdown I have had natural nails, whilst using a strengthener to keep them strong because having my nails done so often does make them very weak...

WELL, this was the case until I started working on something super exciting, which now allows me to have my nails done from the comfort of my own home, (well, Will's home)! Granted, I still have to do them myself but that is not the point!

During this time inside, A very lovely lady called Katie approached me about being included in her nail business, and of course I was all for that being a nail lover myself. 




By working with Katie (and two other lovely girls), I was able to design my own acrylic press on nail designs, YES. MY OWN DESIGNS. Which is incredible. In fact, there are 5 designs!

By working with Katie, we were able to create 5 different styles of press on nail which are my typical aesthetic and are very, me. 




Katie definitely did all of the hard work by creating the actual design on the nails, but either way it was something so special to be a part of and really gave a personal touch to the nails.

Each set has a name created by me which came from the designs itself. 

The first design is called 'The Classic Go-TO', which is a very neutral 'classic' ombre nail. The name initially came from being in a salon and not being able to choose a design, so going with a neutral ombre.

The second design is called 'Cocktail Night', of course we all know I love getting glammed up and having a cocktail! The design has a bit of glitter and a bit of snake print which I thought was perfect.

Next is the baby blue nails which is called 'Holiday Blues'. I went with this name because the holiday Will and I were meant to go on is definitely going to be cancelled and I absolutely love the colour baby blue.

The next one is called 'Summer Day Trip', which I thought went perfectly with the butterfly design and the peachy colour. It screams, SUMMER.

The last design is called 'A Bit Of Glitz and A Bit Of Glam'. Going out nails, jazz up an outfit nails, concert nails, they are perfect for them all!




All the information is on Katies instagram, and also her Etsy page. You can buy the whole set or individual sets which I think is amazing.

The whole idea of the collection was to create a pamper kit to have that self care time in lockdown and have a little pamper. Each box comes with a prep set and a free pamper gift, and obviously the design of your choice!

And... if it wasn't amazing enough making the collection, 10% of profits go to the Young Minds Uk charity who work helping young people through various mental health issues.

I really hope you all love them as much as I do, and if you want to pamper yourself during lockdown, these press on nails are perfect.

Katie is also going a giveaway when she reaches 500 followers, so give her a follow and keep an eye out on her instagram!

If you purchase a pair, please tag me on instagram so I can see my designs being worn. Your support would be amazing!

Hope you are all staying safe x

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Georgia Ellen · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS