THE ESSENTIALS EDIT: BOOTS

in , by Anonymous, April 05, 2020
Everyone has to have a pair of boots in their wardrobe, don't they?

I certainly didn’t until 2 months ago!

Boots are that fashion item I am always fussy about, so It took me ages to find a pair I fell in love with. When I say fussy, I mean they must have laces and a zip because laces take ages when you are in a rush and the zip is just handy. Also, they must be chunky but not too chunky, if you know what I mean… (and maybe this is why I struggled to find a pair).


After ordering and trying on over 20 pairs from all the high street stores, I finally found a pair on the last order, which was lucky because I was leaving for Paris 2 days later, and needed to break them in without having blistered covered feet.



These chunky but not chunky boots were from Next, which isn’t my everyday shop to look in. Although, I’m glad I did because they have a lush range of boots in all styles, so if you are needing a new pair of boots or just want a browse definitely check Next out. They have ultimate comfort and look cute, so what more could you want!

Since wearing them everyday in Paris, and everyday since coming home, they are now an essential in my wardrobe! They go with jeans, dresses and skirts but you can also dress them up and dress them down depending on the occasion.

 


Definitely my purchase of the year so far! If you ever see me in boots, it will be these!

Even Though I’m aware it's now spring and the sun is starting to make an appearance, you can never not have a staple pair of shoes!

Do you have any essential pairs of boots? Or a go-to pair? 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Georgia Ellen · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS