THE FIRST POST OF MANY

in , , , , , , by Anonymous, March 25, 2020
HELLO!
The first post of many, here we go!
I hope you are all well, and safe during this world nightmare!
Currently as I am sat here, I am at my boyfriends house, which proves quite difficult as the content I want to create I am limited to. BUT, don't worry I will!



However, I am making the most out of the bad situation by shooting outside in the VERY sunny garden. Although my content is limited, I recently visited Paris, so lots of shots from the experience there will be uploaded soon (and yes, there is a lot).
You can also find me on instagram, (until my other socials are up and running)
https://www.instagram.com/georgia_ellenx/
Speak soon,
G x
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Georgia Ellen · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS