The Jean Edit: My go-to

in , by Anonymous, April 12, 2020
If you know me, or don't (hello) then you will know (or not know), that my all time favourite type of jeans are from Topshop.

But, not just any of the Topshop jeans, specifically the Joni jeans! They are my ultimate go-to jeans for every occasion, whether that's going out for cocktails, going to Uni, or even going to get my car washed!

I have always liked to experiment with clothes because I love trying out lots of types, styles, colours and designs. But unfortunately, I am that person where trousers just don't fit me properly which is SO annoying!

Joni Jeans are my perfect Jean because they have everything I want (well, mostly)! Ever since wearing high waisted leggings for my first time a while ago, I converted to only ever wearing high waisted anything! They are skinny fit (and tight at the ankles) which is a bonus, and if that wasn’t good enough, they have not long ago added belt loops.

If you are a Topshop lover, you will know that the black ones do fade (which is why I have gone through so many pairs), BUT if you turn them inside out when you wash them they save them a little longer! 

So, basically if you see me in jeans in any colour they will be Joni Jeans!


BUT…

I have recently come across a different style of jean which are a little out of comfort zone and not be! But, they are high waisted which I love, with a paper bag style waist and the most gorgeous denim blue. They actually are mom style which is not my preferred type of jean, but because they are tighter on the thighs, I L O V E THEM!




They are the TORI jean from NewLook, (of course because that's my go-to anything else brand).

They are totally figure hugging and I just can't get enough of them! I have the black ones of this style in my wishlist too!





So, if you struggle with jeans like me, then definitely check these out!

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Georgia Ellen · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS