BEAUTY UNBOXING FOLLOW UP

in , , by Anonymous, May 24, 2020
Lets talk beauty.

I have always been a lover of makeup and skincare from a young age even if It did look awful at the time and didn't help my skin. As I've grown older, I have found that I look after my skin much more, and love to research around my skin type (which Is never something I thought I would enjoy), but I do. 

I'm not really that person that always has new beauty products because I always stick to what I know and love, but over the 6 months I created a wish list of lots of things I wanted to try out or loved the look of. 

So, I did an order and I'm going to go through each one in a bit more detail if you wanted to know more about it, or just about what I found out about the products. (this is a slight background to the products)

The IGTV unboxing went live on my instagram this morning, if you haven't already seen it I would love if you went and gave it some love!



Products:

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 
This product is a 10 minute exfoliating facial which you apply on dry skin for '10' minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. The product helps fight visible blemishes and helps improve the radiance of your skin. Use once a week

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
The Hyaluronic acid is a skin treatment serum that gives intense hydration. You can use it in the morning and the evening before moisturisers or other thick creams. 

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
Niacinamide is also a serum but has a higher strength so be careful with the amount being used. Use morning and night before heavier creams. It also helps with hydration and balancing out oily and/or acne prone skin.

The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 
Lactic Acid is a skin treatment for mild exfoliation but also reduces inflammation, evens skin tone, reduces pigmentation and improves overall skin texture. Use once a day, ideally in evening skincare.

The Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer
Lightweight surface smoother and primer in one. Use as the last step in your skincare before makeup. Very hydrating, so Im going to direct it on my T zone and that is where I am most dry.

The Ordinary Serum Foundation 1.1N
Lightweight coverage, like a bb/cc cream. Smoothing and makes your skin actually look like skin but is buildable.

The Ordinary Coverage Foundation 1.1N
Full coverage foundation, creamy and covers uneven skin tones.

Nyx Honey Dew Me Up Primer 
Dewy Liquid primer with gold bits to enhance the glow. Very smoothing and hydrating. Let half dry before applying your main base.

Nyx Can’t stop won’t stop HD loose powder
Loose HD finishing powder, the colour I got was translucent, I apply this with my beauty blender and press under my eyes.

Nyx Dewy setting spray
Setting sprays are always used after makeup to give more of a glow or if you are too matte, to give it more of a glowy look. I use it on my beauty blender before I blend my foundation and it gives that perfect glow.

Nyx ‘bare with me’ prime set refresh spray
Hydration primer, refresh spray or setting spray. Perfect for in the day and when applying makeup.

Nyx ‘bare with me’ Jelly primer 
Jelly primer which preps your skin for a smooth start. Lightweight and has aloe in it so your skin feels refreshed and hydrated.

Nyx ‘bare with me’ tinted skin Veil - V Nude
bb/cc cream equivalent which is lightweight and for a small amount of coverage, perfect for holidays or days when you don't want a full face. I got the shade vanilla nude.

Garnier antioxidant moisturising cream SPF10
When researhcing into The Ordinary products I found out that because some of the ingredients can be quite harsh or stronger on your skin it can make your skin more sensitive. So using a thick SPF moisturiser after your skincare routine and before makeup, or even no makeup is so important to protect your skin.

L’Oréal Aloe hydrogenius moisturiser
Aloe made moisturiser which is hydrating and refreshing. My night routine moisturiser.

Project Lip - Shade Dare
Plumping lipstick, which isnt matte or glossy. It tingles when you put it on but thats how it starts to work. (i'll keep you updated with it though) 

Illamasqua highlighter - Shade OMG
The perfect rose gold highlighter for a natural or glowy makeup look.

FREE PRODUCTS:

L’Oréal perfect slim eyeliner
Black eyeliner, super slim for being able to get the perfect line or shape.

L’Oréal eye and lip waterproof remover
non greasy makeup remover 

L’Oréal true match highlight ‘trio’
The perfect all round bronzer with 3 colours 

L’Oréal smooth sugar scrub
Kiwi face mask that purifies and lifts blackheads, softens, smooths and boosts radiance.


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Georgia Ellen · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS