SPRING SCENTS

in , by Anonymous, May 03, 2020
Whilst its still spring (but starting to feel like summer), I wanted to share with you my favourite spring scents. Perfume is one of those things I put on everyday and I definitely do not feel complete until I spray one, which is why it's my last step when getting ready. 

Recently I’ve been trying a few different ones that are a little out of my comfort zone, or are not my typical floral scent (which is all I ever wear).

A few I have been loving are..

The FM perfumes! I have heard of them for quite a while but didn’t think much of it until Sophie approached me and gifted me a few different ones. Sophie gave me a mixture of numbers because I wanted to try something that wasn’t what I would usually choose.

Sophie sent me number 18 which is similar to the Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel and it is SO gorgeous! She also sent me a few other samples of the alternatives to La Vie Est Belle and L’Eau by Chloe which I will definitely be getting in the big versions, because I am (very) obsessed.


We all love designer fragrances but sometimes not always the price tag (and me being a student) these are perfect! You can also get a discount with Sophie with the code GEORGIA10, so i’ll leave a link below for anyone who wants to give them a try!

I have also been loving the Ted Baker perfumes, but specifically the ‘mia’ scent.

It’s such a perfect fresh spring scent, it’s more of a fruity smell but very subtle. It has lemon, raspberry and blackcurrant with a bit of amber and let me tell you, it is LUSH!
 

It’s also super affordable, which of course we love! But there are lots of different scents if you prefer something less ‘fresh’.

The last scent I have been loving is my all time favourite, trusty Daisy ‘love’ by Marc Jacobs.

This is the original scent before the other ones were made but It’s my go-to and I always take it everywhere with me! Of course, the packaging is just gorgeous too (yes, it makes me love it even more).

I can't even explain the scent, but it's a mixture of fresh, subtle fruit but not too strong. If you’ve smelt it then you know the smell I mean, and if you haven’t then you definitely should!


If you know me and can smell a scent, it's going to be Daisy Love.


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Georgia Ellen · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS